Please include a copy of your state mental health professional license indicating that you are legally allowed to independently provide clinical mental health services.
Upload copies of certificates for:
- Reaching Children Through Play Therapy
- Webinar: The Symbolic Meaning of Toys in Experiential Play Therapy (EPT)®
- Webinar: The Symbolic Meanings of Animals, Roles, and Environments in Experiential Play Therapy (EPT)®
- Webinar: Testing for Protection and Dependency Stage in in Experiential Play Therapy (EPT)®
- Currently in supervision with an EPT/S
You must enter your name and email address to upload documents.
You will have the opportunity to upload multiple documents at once, so get organized before beginning and save yourself time. Do NOT upload .zip files, they will be rejected. Upload individual files.
Please rename your documents to conform to the following naming convention:
- Document Name – Date (month,day,year)
- For example: College Transcript-100215
- When uploading the file, you will enter your full name, and Dropbox will append it to the file.
- The final file becomes: Betty White – College Transcript-100215
Please select the folder which corresponds with your LAST NAME.
By signing this application, I attest that information, statements and documents provided in this application are true and reflect my true experience, education and training.
Application Fee and Payment Options
Associate - $50.00 Yearly
Renewal Fee: $25.00*
*In addition to at least three hours of EPT Continuing Education
I give permission for my name, credentials, state, and email address to be published on the experiential play therapy website.